Join the Network
We support a vibrant, diverse membership base covering the whole of Yorkshire and involving those working in or with arts, cultural and music festivals.
Our membership includes promoters of major festivals to voluntary groups running small community festivals and local authority arts officers to freelance creative practitioners.
Thanks to support from Arts Council England and Leeds Metropolitan University, Network membership is free and will provide you with opportunities to:
- Access the thriving community of festivals operating across Yorkshire
- Participate in networking events, industry conferences and trips to festivals
- Share and recieve national and regional industry information via the e- list and monthly Network e- newsletters
- Access consultancy support, volunteers and staff
- Access training and professional development opportunities
- Access cutting edge industry research and resources
- Promote your work through regional marketing and advocacy activity
- Benchmark your festival/ event through regional monitoring and evaluation.
The YFN welcomes membership from any festival organisers based in Yorkshire, local authority and funding body representatives; creative practitioners, promoters and freelancers working directly with festivals.